Office365 delivers virtually anywhere access and runs the way you want
OfficeTalk are an Office365 Microsoft Partner and can provide, configure and support your Office365 for you.
Office365 allows you to get the power and flexibility your organisation requires, from enterprise-grade communication and productivity services for all your users to industry-leading management capabilities for your IT.
Experience Office virtually anywhere
Provide users with the Office applications they know, optimised for their devices, so they can work their best wherever they happen to be.
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office, you don't have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office.
- Roaming settings. Your recent documents, settings, and custom dictionaries follow your Microsoft account, so your work and customisations move with you.
- Office Web Apps. Enhanced Office Web Apps empower you to edit across multiple devices, right from your browser.
Stay connected to your business
Simplify the way you work together with powerful communication tools.
- Multi-party HD meetings. Work together anywhere with conferencing that includes advanced sharing, note taking, and annotations.
- Keep people connected. Connect even more easily with a unified contact card that brings together SharePoint, Facebook, and LinkedIn updates and lets you start an IM, call, or video chat with just a click.
- Business intelligence for everyone. Explore and analyze large data sets with lightning-fast performance with PowerPivot in Excel, and create visual dashboards for key business insights with the new PowerView.
Run it the way you want
Office 365 provides the flexibility you need to run your business the way that works best for you.
- A new, unified admin experience. Easily manage Office 365 services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Migrate on your terms. With Office 365 ProPlus, you can stream the latest version of Office and run it side by side with a previous Office version while users transition. You can also connect your on-premises servers and migrate to Office 365 on your timeframe.
- New apps. With the new cloud app model you can build secure, scalable, and flexible cloud apps that integrate with users’ documents. The new corporate catalog app helps you manage apps available in your organisation.
Keep your business compliant
Keep your company's data secure and your business compliant with enterprise-grade monitoring and protection tools.
- Unified eDiscovery. Search data across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync. eDiscovery integrates with advanced retention and archiving, enabling in-place legal hold and case-based projects.
- Data loss prevention. Create data loss prevention policies and use templates for protecting sensitive information. Built-in policy education in Outlook informs users what they are doing wrong before the email is sent.
- Role-based access. Control access to the compliance tools, as well as to the more traditional tasks, such as admin tasks, help desk issues, billing, and procurement.
More about office 365 Enterprise features